Monday, October 15, 2012

Its so Easy (that I Forget)...


Pillows are such an easy thing to change that it is easy to forget what a huge difference they can make. 




Before
After          


I updated my foyer this fall with a few pillows (and a chair!).  Okay, okay, so I painted the fireplace too... but I do think the pillows had the most impact.  They incorporate the orange, grey and green on the fireplace- I love when I finally find the prefect fabric that completely pulls the room together.



My faithful, old bench has been by the front door for years and it is perfectly functional but it was only recently that I decided to add a pillow. I can't believe it took me this long-- I love it!  It actually makes me want to sit on the bench and relax. I think I need to take a look around to see where else I could do the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment